AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can professional tennis players take oxygen when ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Sports Science Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ohcnetwork
World Champion
World Champion

884 Ants

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:57 pm    Post subject: Can professional tennis players take oxygen when ... Reply with quote

American football players take oxygen when they play (American) football. I'm wondering. Can professional tennis players take oxygen when they play tennis? I mean, during official matches. Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon, etc.
trev
Club Secretary
Club Secretary

143 Ants

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't an increase in oxygen intake cause an increase in free-radicals which mean they'd have to buy even more of those bizare creams to reduce the aging process and keep themselves on the front page of Cozmo? Well, thinking more of the tennis playing lasses really...

Trev
ohcnetwork
World Champion
World Champion

884 Ants

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was actually asking about rules and regulations ...

But you're right. I, for one, encourage tennis players to keep displaying in high quality, educational, full of pictures magazines, so I don't want to encourage them to keep taking oxygen. I don't want them to get ugly like American Football players ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Sports Science Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum