AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chin Up Exersice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Coaching & Training Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bazah1
Novice
Novice

4 Ants

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Chin Up Exersice Reply with quote

I got a new chin up bar yesterday, to replace my "Doorgym bar".

It's called the "powerbar" and is a cantilever door chin/pull up bar that requires no screws to fix it to the door frame, ie uses your bodyweight to hold it in place.

It is better than the "doorgym" bar because it is 78 inches from the ground, much further away from door frame, has a straight bar as standard and is solid as a rock.

It is the best door/chin bar available on the market and is made by a small inovative company in the uk.

Here is their website for info and puchasing:-

www.chinups.co.uk/

I sure many of you train at home so this would be an excellent cheap way to be able to do chins properly at home without ruining your door frame or banging your head. I recommend it whole-heartdly and hope that some of you will be purchasing it as it is only a fledgeling company.

Baz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Coaching & Training Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum