AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Embarrassment to Australia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Motorsport Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wiljoy
Champion
Champion

0 Ants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Embarrassment to Australia Reply with quote

Webber should pack in Formula 1 racing & go back to go-carting,I am,and I am sure thousands of other Aussies are, terribly embarrassed by his performances this last few years,and surely he must be embarrassed by his own performances. he must be one of the worst drivers EVER to ride in Formula 1. Australia isn't used to sub zero performances from ANY of it's sportsmen,or women.

JUST REMIND ME,WHO HOLDS THE ASHES NOW? 5-0
Wiljoy
Champion
Champion

0 Ants

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Embarrassment to Australia Reply with quote

Wiljoy wrote:
Webber should pack in Formula 1 racing & go back to go-carting,I am,and I am sure thousands of other Aussies are, terribly embarrassed by his performances this last few years,and surely he must be embarrassed by his own performances. he must be one of the worst drivers EVER to ride in Formula 1. Australia isn't used to sub zero performances from ANY of it's sportsmen,or women.

31/7/06,YET ANOTHER DNF for Mark Webber, for Gods sake Mark,jack it in,I,and every other Australian are being thoroughly embarrassed by your antics,GIVE IT AWAY BOY,AND TRY YOUR HAND AT GO-CARTING.

adigaskell
World Champion
World Champion

7207 Ants

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

F1 is a joke though isn't it? Unless you have a good car you'll never get anywhere.

[/url]
Wiljoy
Champion
Champion

0 Ants

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Embarrassment to Australia Reply with quote

Wiljoy wrote:
Wiljoy wrote:

31/7/06,YET ANOTHER DNF for Mark Webber, for Gods sake Mark,jack it in,I,and every other Australian are being thoroughly embarrassed by your antics,GIVE IT AWAY BOY,AND TRY YOUR HAND AT GO-CARTING.

After yet anotherDNF(6thAug) Webber announces he is parting company with Williams.
now who in hells name would want to sign him on?? Like I said earlier,get back to Go-cart racing Mark.

paul
World Champion
World Champion

5441 Ants

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...added to that, the humiliation of a Brit winning the race. Wink
Wiljoy
Champion
Champion

0 Ants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="paul"]...added to that, the humiliation of a Brit winning the race. Wink[/quote

Be honest paul,Button will get about as much satisfaction out of that win,as that Aussie guy(cant even remember his name) that won a gold medal in the winter Olympics,when all seven who were in front of him,piled up and fell metres short of the line. Whoopy do. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

PS Anyway they are British cars that wont stand the pace with Webber behind the wheel.(Williams)???

John Foy
Apprentice
Apprentice

13 Ants

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Wiljoy"]
paul wrote:
...added to that, the humiliation of a Brit winning the race. Wink[/quote

Be honest paul,Button will get about as much satisfaction out of that win,as that Aussie guy(cant even remember his name) that won a gold medal in the winter Olympics,when all seven who were in front of him,piled up and fell metres short of the line. Whoopy do. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

PS Anyway they are British cars that wont stand the pace with Webber behind the wheel.(Williams)???

You are the most negative person I have ever read!!!

TIMEWASTER
spiderbloke
Professional
Professional

205 Ants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="John Foy"]
Wiljoy wrote:
paul wrote:
...added to that, the humiliation of a Brit winning the race. Wink[/quote

You are the most negative person I have ever read!!!

TIMEWASTER

You are a faggott.
spiderbloke
Professional
Professional

205 Ants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Embarrassment to Australia Reply with quote

Wiljoy wrote:

F1 isn't a sport to be a sport the activity must have winners and losers and must require physical fitness F1 drivers do not have to be fit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Motorsport Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum