AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wallabies v France

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Rugby Union Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dante
Champion
Champion

422 Ants

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Wallabies v France Reply with quote

I have just watched a very entertaining match between Wallabies & France, I know neither side was at full strength,but we saw some outstanding talent in both teams,the Froggies were exceptionally tight in the first half and deserved the close score before the break,there was tremendous pace in the second half by both packs,and I was astounded by the speed of the French No 6,as quick as a wingman......Looking forward to next Saturdays meeting of the same two teams.

PS....Speed adi speed is what it is all about,it does really get the adrenalin going...mine anyway.
adigaskell
World Champion
World Champion

7207 Ants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was the score?

[/url]
Dante
Champion
Champion

422 Ants

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adigaskell wrote:
What was the score?

Sorry adi I have been away for a few days,so I couldn't answer you question, the score was 34-13 I think,.....yesterdays game,(the 2nd test) was much better as far as the Wallabies were concerned,we won 40-10,France scored their try only minutes from time,and whilst one of our forwards was receiving a broken leg. far more co-ordination from a greatly improved pack,we are gradually getting back to the kind of form we expect from them,Giteau was.......well,Giteau,he kicked 8 from 8, and I imagine we shall soon be claiming he is a better goal-kicker than Jonny Wilkinson,the difference being,yesterday he split the French defence numerous times,...he played a blinder,three of our tries were scored by our backs and the other was by our lock who had a beautiful 30 metre run,.....I think the Kiwi coach we have aquiried looks as though he might be a useful catch we have made. our pack took the ball from 3 scrums the French had fed which is a good performance these days.......We shall get more idea after next weeks tussle with the Sprinboks.
adigaskell
World Champion
World Champion

7207 Ants

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys have always had good backs, just needed some forwards to secure good ball for them.

[/url]
Dante
Champion
Champion

422 Ants

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adigaskell wrote:
You guys have always had good backs, just needed some forwards to secure good ball for them.

I'm happy with the guys who played this test,most were quite young, AND FAST,adi. Smile

a few more matches and they will be ready to win us our 3rd World Cup next time. Razz
adigaskell
World Champion
World Champion

7207 Ants

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, we'll see Very Happy

[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Rugby Union Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum