AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

should i help persue his career

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Horse Racing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bushy1979
Novice
Novice

5 Ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: should i help persue his career Reply with quote

my son who is 4 is totaly crazy bout horses and horse racing and always watches the racing, this his him,
people always say hell go far but just how do i find the right way to go, please look at this and tell me if you think i should persue it and what u think, this is not a joke or spam or daft link but a farther and son looking for advice
youtube.com/watch?v=6HVZVTVh_mU
Thank you
Jason
paul
World Champion
World Champion

5441 Ants

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jason and welcome to Aardvark

I'm not convinced there's anything here for you to 'pursue'. Don't get me wrong... it's cute and everything but my guess would be that it's just a phase. Our boys used to love watching the washing machine spin round... then it was Thomas the Tank Engine... and now they're really keen on Club Penguin... I could be wrong but I think children continually find new things to follow as they grow up. He might maintain his interest in horse racing but he could equally move on to other things.

Paul
bushy1979
Novice
Novice

5 Ants

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i get what ur saying, but it dont stop there, how many 4 yr olds do you know who can work out the returns on most bets, understand all the "tic tac toe", knows all the jockeys, trainers and horses.
paul
World Champion
World Champion

5441 Ants

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's impressive if he knows all that! Very Happy But kids do do amazing things. They are just like sponges and absorb everything around them.

Look at this girl... she wasn't even 2 when she did this! Shocked Laughing

http://www.aluxurytravelblog.com/2008/01/31/a-travel-expert-in-the-making/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Horse Racing Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum