Joined: 24 Dec 2010
|Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:02 am Post subject: The effect of Smile on our body
|1. Laughter can ease tension in the various organs of the body.
2. laughter can reduce the body suppress the immune blood the amount of cortisol produced.
3. relieve stress, anger, tension and prevent a heart attack.
4. laughter can strengthen the heart beat, help blood circulation, have a positive impact on the muscle.
5. effective in preventing stroke can cause diseases of the circulatory system.
5. relieve the pain of cancer patients.
6. lasts 3-4 minutes of laughter, you can double the pulse beat, in order to provide more oxygen to the blood.
7. laughter can play with the chest, stomach, shoulders and upper body muscles around the same effect.