AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Strange ski destinations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Winter Sports Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
laz
Champion
Champion

308 Ants

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Strange ski destinations Reply with quote

I was just looking for some last minute ski deals, and stumbled across this:

http://www.skiwebs.com/welt/algerien.htm

Bizarre!

I also read an article that there's pretty good skiing in the Lebanon.

Has anyone skied anywhere unusual?
karenmcgraw
Apprentice
Apprentice

15 Ants

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may also like to visit Austria. It is one of Europe’s top ski destinations. With more than fifty ski areas spread across the country, from luxurious mountain retreats and family-friendly terrain to lively parties and pristine snow conditions, there is an Austrian ski resort to accommodate almost any budget and skill level.
Boarderchick
Novice
Novice

5 Ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Weird Reply with quote

Yeah, I've heard about glacial skiing a lot. I'm always looking for something new...Have been sitting in front of my desk gaming (Forge of Empires anyone else playing this here?) long enough... Now that the winter finally even hit Germany, I cannot wait to get out my skis. Can anyone recommend skiing on glacials?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Winter Sports Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum