AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What racket should I get?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Tennis Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sammy
Novice
Novice

4 Ants

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: What racket should I get? Reply with quote

well, i have no idea on what to get, i checked out some sites like fogdog.com and found some good rackets for good prices, is that the place to go for rackets, just wondering? cause im about to start playing tennis soon, and i would like some help, thanks
shanerio
Novice
Novice

2 Ants

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are looking for tennis rackets online then Racket City will always be best option for you. Racket City has all kinds of Tennis Rackets. Racket City has tennis racket's brands like Head, Wilson, Babolat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Tennis Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum