AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VO2 and intensity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Sports Science Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stuart
Novice
Novice

4 Ants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:42 pm    Post subject: VO2 and intensity Reply with quote

Hi, I'm currently trying to change an equation round but am not having much luck. Wht I have is:
VO2 max = (10.51*power) + (6.35*body mass kg) - (10.49*age in years) + 519.3 (This is for males and the figures are slightly different for females)
What I have is the VO2 max and I need to know the power in watts instead. Can anyone tell me how to do this or of another equation where from a persons VO2 max you can calculate power.
Thanks
full back
Champion
Champion

204 Ants

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: Website link Reply with quote

http://www.scientific-coaching.com/articles/max_test.htm
Is this of any help?
A fitness resource online
redsand
Professional
Professional

148 Ants

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stuart, did you ever get this nailed down?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Sports Science Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum