AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

F1..Interesting again????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Motorsport Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wiljoy
Champion
Champion

0 Ants

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: F1..Interesting again???? Reply with quote

Over the years I lost interest in F1 because of the dominance of Schumaker,the race results were usually a forgone conclusion,however I watched the race in Melbourne,and quite enjoyed it,even if it was dominated by Ferrari (again).

I found it rather intriguing when I saw a thread by adi (I think)which reads " Hamilton outshines Rakkinon"..I thought,how can the third place getter outshine the winner,then someone told me that Hamilton is a Brit,pom,call him what you will,so,did Button outshine the winner too?????...............................Rose tinted glasses abi????

JUST REMIND ME,WHO HOLDS THE ASHES NOW? 5-0
aaron
Groundsman
Groundsman

6175 Ants

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiljoy... you have been using the forums for a long time now to berate another country, far beyond what constitutes friendly banter. You have been warned about this time and time again, and yet you still continue. For this reason, you have now been banned.

And for the record...

The reason Hamilton got media attention is simply because it was his debut in F1. Raikkonen winning - whilst a fine achievement in itself (and worthy of getting news coverage as it did) - is not all that unexpected. A 22-year-old newcomer getting a podium place in his first ever race, and having arguably the best debut drive in many years, is bound to grab a few headlines however much you might not like it because he is English.

Good riddance to you - now you can take your bigoted opinions elsewhere.

Aaron
soman
Novice
Novice

2 Ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raikkonen new champion Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Motorsport Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum