AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All Blacks cheat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Rugby Union Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dante
Champion
Champion

422 Ants

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: All Blacks cheat Reply with quote

I have been waiting a few years to have a whinge about the All Blacks cheating,but I have refrained from it, because I would be told it was sour grapes,...well we have finally beaten the ABs and I am going to have my say,..........Whenever the ABs are under pressure near their line,they ALWAYS commit a professional foul,(ie deliberately go offside in a maul) and when the Wallabies were in the RH corner in a scrum,the Kiwis always wheeled the scrum anti-clockwise,making it impossible for the Wallabies to play on the open side,and making them go on the tight blind side. all professional fouls...I watched the match live whilst recording it,then I watched it again this afternoon,and I counted 7 professional fouls, I also would not class the ABs as the cleanest team in the world,yes,they are great,but they are certainly not my favourite team to watch.

adi,.....NEVER EVER UNDERESTIMATE AUSTRALIA AT ANY SPORT,YOU CAN EASILY GET YOUR FINGERS BURNED. remember we beat England on their own midden a few years ago at soccer. Very Happy
adigaskell
World Champion
World Champion

7207 Ants

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said, you can never write you guys off, you have tremendous fighting spirit Smile You're right about the All Blacks too. Richie McCaw is the best cheat in the world, he's without peer at slowing down ball at the ruck. I'm amazed he doesn't get a shoeing from a big back-rower but I suppose that kind of thing isn't allowed any more Laughing

I thin it is all part of the game though. I remember when England were at their best we had Neil Back in the side and he was a right cheating git Laughing It must be a trait for open side flankers but it is such an important role as the speed of posession is incredibly important. I'm inclined to think that the team with the best back row wins more often than not, and we had Back, Hill and Dallaglio who were I think the best at the time. The AB's have the best at the moment but they made a huge number of handling errors yesterday.

What is interesting though is that in the Tri-Nation table there are just two points seperating all three teams, level as they are on 1 win each.

[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Rugby Union Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum