AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Catalans Dragons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Rugby League Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jambowambo
World Champion
World Champion

650 Ants

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Catalans Dragons Reply with quote

Is anyone else surprised by how good Catalans are this year? First season they finished 12th, last season 10th and now they are 3rd! Does the Super League do this to teams or was it Stacey Jones which made them shite Laughing
adigaskell
World Champion
World Champion

7207 Ants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been a surprise, but I think outside of Leeds/Saints the rest of the pack are all inconsistent so it's really open for the remaining places this season.

[/url]
jambowambo
World Champion
World Champion

650 Ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adigaskell wrote:
It has been a surprise, but I think outside of Leeds/Saints the rest of the pack are all inconsistent so it's really open for the remaining places this season.

That is true, but we haven't been that consistent really. I think we hit our top form too early, and we now have Hall and Toopi out for the season which isn't too good. Travelling up to Warrington on Saturday and I hope it's a good match. We need to win and Saints need to lose. COME ON WAKEFIELD!
adigaskell
World Champion
World Champion

7207 Ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how Saints do it really as they are quite a bit better than everyone else in the competition. Scully must be one of their biggest earners too and they effectively carry him, I have no idea how they fit under the cap each season.

[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Rugby League Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum