AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you have a training plan?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Coaching & Training Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adigaskell
World Champion
World Champion

7207 Ants

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Do you have a training plan? Reply with quote

The end of the cycling season arrives in the next few weeks and after a few weeks off I'm going to start an organised training plan for the next season. Hopefully it'll help provide a bit of motivation and structure for the coming season to improve on my weaknesses and do better next year.

Do you have a training plan?

[/url]
salma98210
Apprentice
Apprentice

19 Ants

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: training plain Reply with quote

yes i have a training plain we should do training in the whole day but also take a rest
in morning 5 to 7 and in night 7 to 9 is my training plain and get the strong diet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Coaching & Training Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum