AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A forum devoted to introductions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> AardvarkSport.net Board Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aaron
Groundsman
Groundsman

6175 Ants

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: A forum devoted to introductions Reply with quote

I have been wondering whether we should have a forum devoted to introductions rather than the single introductions thread that we currently have under General Chat. The reasons for doing this would be:

1) to make it clearer to new members where to post intorductions (the introductions forum would appear at the top above all other forums)
2) allow members to have a thread devoted entirely to themselves, allow other members to welcome that one individual, and allow discussions to go off at a tangent should members so wish (which is something we currently try to avoid in the existing thread)
3) generate more threads for the SEs to spider Smile

What do you think? Does it make sense to have a forum devoted to introductions? We have implemented this change on the travel forums and I think it works much better...

Aaron
aaron
Groundsman
Groundsman

6175 Ants

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, don't all shout at once! Laughing

A new introductions forum is now created and can be found at the top of the board. Even if you've been here a while, please post an introduction to get the ball rolling...

Thanks

Aaron
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> AardvarkSport.net Board Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum