AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sport science student needing help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Sports Science Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
petefle
Novice
Novice

1 Ants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:57 pm    Post subject: Sport science student needing help Reply with quote

i am a sport science student from england looking for someone who has either done the course or thinks they can help me. there is no specific subject i need help on. just someone who knows what they are talking about and can help me out now and then.
cheers.
sportshosting
Champion
Champion

110 Ants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi petefle
I completed my Sports Science degree last year so if I can help in any way I will try.
Sportshosting
paul
World Champion
World Champion

5441 Ants

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is it that you are wanting to know Pete? There's at least a couple on here that have done (or are doing) sports science degrees...

Paul
pjay67
Novice
Novice

3 Ants

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

w00t

this will be the place for me then.... Wink

I'm currently preparing a Sociological pressentation on football hooliganism and have to critique it from a marxist and functionalist perspective.!!!!

any advice on books, online journals or web pages would be great folks Wink
robrobson
Amateur
Amateur

37 Ants

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Not trying to be smart or funny... Reply with quote

..but honestly, make the library your friend. There's no resource better in your degree, even if the web might provide faster answers. At the end of the day, a sport science degree tests your ability to analyse the evidence in the field and make sound arguments. If you go on to a professional career, you will be lost without this ability.

By all means ask specific questions and people will be happy to answer, however.
cpuyuh
Novice
Novice

2 Ants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

note sport science visit tryme.myportal.my
James
Novice
Novice

9 Ants

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:25 am    Post subject: find out the courses you need to study. Reply with quote

You 'd better find out what courses the subject you are interested contains.
jackwarnel
Apprentice
Apprentice

10 Ants

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello..
There has been recent interest in how higher education might improve the employability of students, although there is little feedback from graduates about the value of university experiences to their working life. The aim of the study therefore was to investigate the views of graduates regarding the extent to which work skills had been developed while at university. A survey of 57 physical education and sport science graduates found that they felt university experiences had helped to develop many work skills. Personal and interactive skills had been developed to a greater extent than business skills. However, this study produced more questions than answers. Skills acquired depend on the ethos of the institution, content of the programme and the quality of the teaching and learning experiences. In addition, students arrive at university at varying stages of maturity, react differently to particular experiences and need diverse qualities in future jobs.
sportsabc
Amateur
Amateur

28 Ants

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup i just finished in july, cant say i was a whiz though lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Sports Science Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum