AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any fans of old timers here?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Boxing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thitiya_22
Apprentice
Apprentice

11 Ants

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Any fans of old timers here? Reply with quote

I'm not sure if anyone has ever posted anything on the old time boxers. Guys like Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano, Sam Langford, etc. I'm just wondering if there are any fans of the old legends here. If there are, I look forward to picking your brain for any info you have on them. By the same token, I hope I'm able to answer any questions you might have on these guys as well. That's the only reason I join boxing forums in the first place.

Thumbs Up
Jamie
Apprentice
Apprentice

21 Ants

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

You obviously posted your last page a while ago. Anyway I'm a fan of boxing and am very much into it's history and the old legends. Any questions, arguments, thoughts welcome!

Jamie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Boxing Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum