AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine AardvarkSport.net - Sports Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How good is Jenson Button?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Motorsport Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adigaskell
World Champion
World Champion

7207 Ants

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: How good is Jenson Button? Reply with quote

The new F1 season starts soon. Can Button win?

[/url]
BlueOrange25
Champion
Champion

292 Ants

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's a bit too early to tell for sure. We'd need to wait a few races into the season to get a good idea of how the cars are matching up to one another. Saying that, though, I'm expecting Alonso to be strong once more.

I think Jenson has the talent. On his day, I think he's a fine driver. If he's got a decent car with him, I think he could be a challenger.
alex7777
Champion
Champion

444 Ants

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Button looked quite good on Sunday just missing out on the podeium.

A great site www.greensonscreen.co.uk
dizel
Amateur
Amateur

42 Ants

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that he can win the championship...i think that Renault win again
mmmm...about Button, I think that he could be an outside for some races but not all!
i think that Michael and Mika will do great things if the their cars work well!
jacobs8
Semi-professional
Semi-professional

71 Ants

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Button is good. He can win a race or two this year. Honda has to make a few adjustments to be quick all race long. The car can be wery fast for one lap, thats for sure.....
Manix
Novice
Novice

6 Ants

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Button needs to prove himself Reply with quote

We all know he's good. But good aint good enough, he's shown signs nut he really needs to stamp his authority both in the team and on the track.

I firmly believe that Honda is the team to be with and he could do well to follow Schumachers example of building a team around him, spend a few extra hours with the mechanics, spend some leisure time with them and make sure you get on with everyone not just the manager. If he does this, the car will get better and better and he'll get on a winning streak.

We've seen him beat Kimi plenty of times this year, he had a great tussle with Alonso last year and came out on top and Rubens is keeping him honest for a while. All that's left to do is to shake off the nice guy persona.

www.thrashed-racing.co.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkSport.net Forum Index -> Motorsport Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum